24.10.13

Christmas Carol by Michele Gorman published today!

If you, like me, are excited about Christmas then you will love the new book out today by Michele Gorman, Christmas Carol. I have just started my Christmas reading pile and this one will definitely be featured, take a look at the beautiful cover:

One winter wedding, two happy couples, three ex-boyfriends... And a very uncomfortable weekend. Carol hates Christmas. Being recently dumped, she’s not crazy about weddings either. So her sister Marley’s nuptials, over the Christmas weekend, are making her positively Scrooge-like. When she arrives for the weekend at the stately home in rural Scotland to find her three ex-boyfriends in attendance, Carol has no choice but to face her ghosts to discover what really happened in those relationships, learning a lot about herself in the process. As the snow falls outside and the fire crackles in the hearth, might one of the wedding guests become the harbinger of Christmases to come?

Michele has written a lovely novella, perfect to get you in the mood for the festive season! Check out Michele's website here and her twitter page here! Christmas Carol is published today! 

I'm off to make some mince pies! 

3 comments:

Nadia said...

Dot, this sounds perfect! I love Christmas and can't wait for December, so this book will definitely get me in the Holiday spirit :) And, I love the cover of the book as well - who doesn't love snowglobes?

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

One to add to the Christmas pile!

Dot said...

Nadia- I know and I love the deep red colour too!

Nikki-ann- Hope you enjoy it lovely xx

All change here!

I have made the decision to stop doing written reviews on here for a little while. I shall keep this page open but for the time being I sha...